The sixth HMS Bulwark of the Royal Navy was a 22,000 tonne Centaur-class light fleet aircraft carrier. Initially commissioned as a light aircraft carrier in 1954, the ship was later converted into a commando carrier in 1958 and recommissioned as such in 1960.
Bulwark remained in this capacity until 1969. Then, in 1979, following failed efforts to sell the ship, Bulwark re-entered service as an anti-submarine warfare carrier and remained as such until being decomissioned in 1981. The ship was scrapped in 1984.